STING DUETS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT RESIDE WITHIN THE (FIFTY) 50 UNITED STATES INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: Interscope Geffen A&M, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc., 2220 Colorado Ave., Santa Monica, CA 90404 (the “Sponsor” or “IGA”), is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes.
- ENTRY: The Sting Duets sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 9:00:00 A.M. on March 5, 2021 and ends at 2:59:59 PM on March 25, 2021 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time (“PT”). You may enter by visiting https://shop.sting.com/pages/duetssweepstakes (“Website”) and entering your first and last name, email address and zip code and clicking “Submit”. After clicking “Submit”, you are officially entered into the pool of eligible entries (“Entry”). Only one (1) Entry per person. At the end of the Sweepstakes period, potential winner will be chosen at random from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
- LIMITATIONS: In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Sweepstakes is open only to persons 13+ or older who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia (collectively, “Territory”) at time of Entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; Sting (“Artist”), or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families are eligible to enter or win. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone or cell phone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- PRIZES: One (1) first prize (“First Prize”) will be awarded. The First Prize winner will receive one (1) personalized, virtual, solo performance from the 17-time Grammy Award winner. First Prize has no retail value. All taxes, gratuities, incidentals, service charges or other expenses not specified herein are not included and are the First Prize winner’s sole responsibility. Prize will be awarded “AS IS”. No warranty expressed or implied. Limit: One (1) prize per person or household. No substitution of any First Prize offered, no transfer of any First Prize to a third party is permitted and First Prize may not be redeemed for cash. All fees, federal, state, local or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of First Prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Arrangements for the fulfillment of First Prize will be made by Sponsor and/or its designated agent. Allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks for delivery of First Prize.
- WINNER SELECTION & ODDS: On or about March 26, 2021, in a random drawing, potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by email on or about March 29, 2021. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  a potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within forty-eight (48) hours after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts;  the return of any other First Prize award notice or a Prize as undeliverable;  a potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the address or Service Provider associated with the winning Entry;  a potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  a potential winner’s failure to claim a Prize within three (3) days after it is sent; and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of First Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner, if any.
By participating in this Prize Draw, each Entrant located in the United States waives and relinquishes all rights and benefits afforded by California Civil Code 1542 and does so understanding and acknowledging the significance of this waiver. Section 1542 states as follows: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DID NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN, BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES.”
- RULES & WINNER LIST: For the name of winner (after April 9, 2021 but prior to December 31, 2021) and/or Rules (before March 25, 2021), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Sting Duets Sweepstakes (indicating which) c/o IGA, 2220 Colorado Ave., Santa Monica, CA 90404. Washington and Vermont residents may omit return postage when requesting a winner’s list.